|1. FreedConn||2. ILM||3. Torc T14B|
Your search for the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet may be considered almost over with this list, which compresses every bit of information about the best of the best in the market right now.
Before we take a look at our top helmets, here are some factors that you need to take into consideration before buying the best Bluetooth helmet. This is one of the most important gear which every motorcycle enthusiast must possess.
Quick Overview: Our Top 5 Picks for Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
|FreedConn BM2-S||VIEW ON AMAZON →|
|ILM Full Face||VIEW ON AMAZON →|
|Torc T14B||VIEW ON AMAZON →|
|ILM Bluetooth Integrated||VIEW ON AMAZON →|
|HJC 980-614||VIEW ON AMAZON →|
Factors To Look For In A Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet
1) Advantages Of A Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet
The connectivity is imperative when it comes to any Bluetooth device. The main advantage of a motorcycle helmet with such connectivity is its wireless hassle-free approach compared to other gadgets. The convenience provided by these helmets is commendable with no question of any wires being involved unless you’re charging your mobile device using a power bank that’s built in some of these helmets. Apart from that, this will always be an added advantage.
The usage of these helmets needs to be firmly decided before investing in one. This is because many of riders would be completely new to something playing in their ear while they ride their way to work or any other place. The inclusion of GPS navigation is extremely helpful to riders who often forget routes or for those who travel long distances, perhaps from one state to another.
The helmet not only protects the rider’s head but also provides utmost security and assurance. The material used to build these oval shaped-boxes are quite strong and durable. The padded cushion on the inside of all the mentioned Bluetooth helmets on our list is made from a polycarbonate that is not only soft and comfortable but also protects your head completely. Although, the material used on the outside varies based on the cost of the helmet.
Setting a budget and sticking to it should be one of the primary goals of an individual when buying a Bluetooth helmet. Such helmets may be a tad bit expensive, which is why a predetermined budget is important.
One should also compare the features of each helmet given below in order to clear simple doubts. The budget can be decided in accordance with the requirements of the individual. Making the right choice by choosing the most preferred over the most expensive piece on this list is essential.
You need to know the range at which you’ll be operating the helmet because generally the helmets do not have a long operational range. The rider needs to bear in mind the maximum distance that a Bluetooth helmet has.
Whenever motorcycle riders put their mobile devices in their pockets, the frequency gets affected because the connectivity becomes weak. Understanding these parameters is of utmost importance to the rider before investing in a Bluetooth helmet.
The Bluetooth feature helps you by easing your communication over a call or even navigating through an unknown city. The hands-free mode is extremely helpful and gives you the required freedom to be able to make the most out of your ride. Lowering the probability of an accident, this feature lets you be aware of your surroundings while at the same time provides you information that guides you to your destination.
Some of the helmets on our list support multi-line connection which enable you to talk to others over an intercom connection.
So, when you and your friend are riding and want to communicate, you can switch on the intercom feature and talk to each other. Before you do that, you need to pair each other’s devices. You should also know that when you are talking to each other, maintaining distance is really important, or else the connection might be too weak and break.
This completely depends on the range of your helmet. The Bluetooth motorcycle helmets on our list have varied range depending on their price point and additional features.
Top 12 Best Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmets 2021
1. FreedConn Flip up Dual Visors Full Face Helmet
This one-of-a-kind helmet comes with an integrated intercom system. The manufacturer ensures that its customers are happy and satisfied with the product they are buying and has designed the helmet in such a way that they are able to connect with two other identical helmets at a maximum range of 500 meters.
The Bluetooth 3.0 might not be state-of-the-art in 2021, but one can enjoy hands-free calling with features such as auto-receive, reject, and redialling the last-called number. Even when riding at high speeds, communicating with others doesn’t become a problem for anybody who uses it.
You can also enjoy MP3 music on the go by creating a playlist on your mobile device and connecting to this . The inclusion of FM radio brings a sense of nostalgia by letting you choose from the wide range of stations that you would like to listen to. GPS is another lovely addition that the FreedConn Full Face Helmet boasts and works efficiently and with utmost stability. Accessing this feature GPS is no rocket science either.
The sound-enabled Bluetooth cancels out any other outside noise that may come its way. There’s also active DSP echo cancellation technology used to make your ride silent and worthy. The only things that you prefer listening to would be picked up by the helmet. It also offers an inbuilt microphone that can relay your voice clearly and audibly.
The speakers in this helmet are loud and provide good bass to the ears. With active noise cancellation and excellent speakers, one doesn’t have to complain about all the commotion outside. The toggles on the helmet help you to goof around with various instructions such as play, pause, previous, and next. The playback control is also smooth and efficient on the FreedConn Full Face Helmet.
ABS technology makes this helmet a lightweight contender in the battle for the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet. This helmet offers a “one button control” to users for functions such as receiving or rejecting calls. You can also switch to the FM radio mode by pressing the button a couple of times. With adequate ventilation, this helmet boasts an all day comfort liner that is soft and cushion-like.
This ensures that your safety is the manufacturer’s top priority and is in good hands for a comfortable ride. The liner is also removable, so if there’s any wear and tear that has damaged the liner, you can easily replace it with a new one.
This helmet is DOT and ECE certified and even exceeds the certification that’s usually given to Bluetooth motorcycle helmets in terms of safety while riding. The manufacturer has also included a pair of riding gloves in the package that you receive with the purchase.
- Extendable helmet not only for motorcycles but also for skiing and riding snowmobile
- Comes with Bluetooth 3.0.
- Can be paired with three riders, but only for talking with two.
- Bluetooth intercom facility available.
- Long range of 500 meters.
- Hands-free calling, FM radio, and GPS support.
- Playback control.
- DOT and ECE approved helmet.
- One lithium ion battery required to function.
- Weighing 4.05 lbs, this helmet is moderately heavy.
- The dimensions of the helmet are 15.4 x 11 x 10.7
2. ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet
This helmet comes with two visors and is suitable for use in different weather conditions. A clear visor is helpful when there’s a lot of fog or dust in the atmosphere and you need to clearly see what’s ahead. The other is a tinted visor for a bright sunny day. The package also includes a neck scarf that you can use in the winter.
The well-designed helmet completely cancels out wind noise from the outside and the other traffic noise that disturbs the rider. The streamlined aerodynamics perfectly balance out the weight of the helmet and allow the required sound enhancement for the speakers to deliver the best volume possible.
The lightweight and durable design are one of the best features of this helmet. The advanced technology incorporated into the ABS Shell makes the helmet lighter and safer. This model weighs in at only 2.98 lbs, making it one of the most lightweight contenders in this list of the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets.
The concerned brand exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT safety standards, thereby proving that their helmets are extremely safe and sound. The quick release strap is an easily accessible feature of this helmet, while the cheek pads and the helmet liner are soft and make your bumpy ride smooth and hassle-free.
They are also removable and washable. Many a time, customers complain about the dirt getting settled on the inside of the helmet. Most helmets aren’t even resistant to water. But the ILM Full Face Helmet is both washable and waterproof as well. The tinted visor makes up for a stylish look whenever you’re out for a ride on a bright, sunny day.
It is also scratch proof, so the dust accumulating on the surface can be wiped off without any worry about the dust creating unwanted scratches which then obstruct your vision. The wide-angled view also helps you see everything in your periphery and even a little beyond. The anti fog visor helps you see clearly amidst smoke-filled and dust-ridden areas.
- Visors available – Two – (Clear and Smoked) Clear for anti fog and Smoked for anti brightness.
- Aerodynamically well designed.
- Durable ABS Shell that makes your ride safer and better.
- Reduces wind noise and the other sounds that irritate the rider.
- Quick release strap is easy to use and has a tight grip.
- Removable interior lining pads.
- FMVSS-218 and DOT certified, while also exceeding the standards of FMVSS-218
- Weighing 2.98 lbs, this is one of the most lightweight entries on this list.
- The product dimensions are 13.8 x 10.2 x 10.2 inches.
3. Torc T14B Bluetooth Integrated Mako Full Face Helmet
The TORC T14B has a new feature that the previous two don’t. It can charge your mobile device and navigate to your destination while playing music on the side. The oval shape of the helmet is equipped with a dual density EPS that safeguards your head with a firm grip. The smooth lock for the drop-down visor is also a good addition to the other incredible features.
The outer shell of the helmet is made from advanced thermo polymer, which is an extremely rigid alloy. This outer casing makes the helmet more durable and sturdy for customers. This would be a great choice if you plan on a long-term investment for a helmet.
The inner liner of this helmet is removable and washable, which is pretty convenient and hassle-free. Charging can be done by connecting your cable to the side of the helmet. There are various other features that include call rejection and a completely adjustable flow-through ventilation system.
The dual stereo speakers enhance the experience of the rider by playing music without any background noise. Disturbances arising from wind are blocked out using premium quality material present both inside and outside the helmet. The smooth flow of air throughout can be achieved by flipping the ventilation shaft outwards. This enable you to breathe well while still being safe. The range of the helmet’s Bluetooth is around 400 meters, which is pretty impressive and just shows how much this helmet is loaded with specifications.
The aerodynamic spoiler is another fantastic addition and helps in breaking the wind barrier. You may connect multiple devices to this helmet and easily pair on the go. With 24 hours of talk time and 600 hours of standby, it can be used for long interstate rides. The padded chin strap has a D-ring enclosure which gives you a better grip on the helmet and stays intact.
The visor is scratch and fog proof and a breath deflector can be extremely useful in long rides. Although it has an intermediate oval shape, this helmet is comfortable and the design quite stylish. The colours that are presented to you by the manufacturer are sleek.
- Advanced thermo-polymer used for making the outer casing.
- Dual Density EPS for accommodating the oval shape of the helmet.
- Bluetooth integrated with a noise cancelling microphone.
- ECE and DOT certified helmet.
- Aerodynamic spoiler comes with the package.
- Dual stereo speakers, with 24 hours of talk time, 600 hours of standby and power charging docket.
- Lithium battery required to power it up.
- Completely removable and washable liner.
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch shield protects the visor from unnecessary marks and gives you a clear view of the road ahead.
- Weighing 4.95 lbs, this helmet lies towards the heavy side.
- The dimensions of this product are 10.2 x 8.7 x 11.4 inches.
4. ILM Bluetooth Integrated Modular Flip up Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
The ILM Full Face Helmet’s Bluetooth system enters sleep mode if not used for a longer period. This is one of the best and most efficient ways a device could save its battery life. But there’s a catch to this as well. To wake the device up, one needs to charge it for a while and continue its usage. This is both a blessing and a curse but definitely comes in handy after a long day’s journey.
The controls are available for calling, rejecting, and answering with just one button. The single-touch optionis helpful when you’re riding in traffic and do not want to confuse yourself with multiple buttons.
The Bluetooth 3.0 does not demand a faster data transfer and is more than sufficient for music, GPS navigation, and FM radio – all of which are audio-related. Audio transfer is a breeze with humble 3.0 technology. Although the talk time and standby hours offered by this helmet are 8 hours and 110 hours respectively, they are considerably lacking when compared with the previous three helmets on this list.
Even in the case of intercom connectivity, a maximum range of only 1000 feet between two riders is barely anything. Noise suppression technology, on the other hand, offers high-quality sound even at high speeds. The DSP Echo cancellation mode is also one-of-its-kind where reverberation from the outside is seldom heard on the inside.
The inner lining is made up of microfibers with a removable hatch andis also washable, eliminating the need to replace the inner lining constantly. The stereo speakers also offer great sound. The helmet certainly meets and exceeds the standards of both ECE and DOT in terms of safety.
The product’s manual recommends you to charge the battery every month even if you haven’t been using the product. This is because the battery would automatically go into sleep mode if not used for a long duration. It also advises you to store the battery in a cool and dry place.
The manufacturer provides an additional battery if the one that comes fitted with the product didn’t work well. The GPS navigation operates on voice commands as well, making this a unique feature in the product’s lineup so far. The manufacturer also offers a size chart on Amazon’s website for you to choose the optimum fit.
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology.
- 8 hours of talk time with 110 hours of standby.
- Adjustable vents to circulate oxygen throughout the enclosed space.
- One-touch feature for calling, rejecting, pausing a song, playing a song, and going to the next track or the previous one.
- DSP Echo cancellation and noise suppression technology delivers optimum sound even at high speeds.
- FM Radio, GPS navigation available on voice commands as well.
- Inner pads are removable and washable.
- The manufacturer offers extra batteries in case the one that came with the product malfunctions.
- Two high-quality stereo speakers.
- This helmet meets and exceeds the safety standards of both ECE and DOT.
5. HJC 980-614 IS-MAX II Modular Motorcycle Helmet
The material used to make this helmet is an advanced polycarbonate composite shell with an adjustable chinbar that’s also made from the same material. This makes the helmet a lightweight contender in this list. The comfort is provided with a soft cushion made using advanced CAD technology.
This helmet can be opened with a single push to the button above the chinbar, which converts it to a half-face helmet. The tinted visor provides up to 95% protection from harmful ultraviolet rays. The smoke tinted, three-stage adjustable sunshield is available in many variants for products manufactured by the same company.
Although the pin-lock insert is sold separately, the quick slide shield replacement system is self sufficient and doesn’t really need a pin lock to open it up. The system itself is tool-less and hence doesn’t require external keys. The locking mechanism in this helmet deploys rapidly and offers an efficient handle that moves only after pressing the button. Sometimes with other helmets, the mechanism is loose and the handle starts wobbling.
The advanced channel ventilation system enables the entry of oxygen and fresh air through the duct near the chin bar and several others on either side of the head. The ventilation system also flushes out humidity and heat from the helmet. The fit is made with a superior fabric using CAD technology in order to provide a smooth and seamless ride.
- Single-button handed chin bar and face shield release easily switches from a half-faced helmet to a fully closed one.
- Advanced polycarbonate material has been used to build the exterior with an additional inclusion in the chin bar.
- Superior fabric ensures safety and comfort to the rider using CAD technology.
- Optically-premium pinlock face shield that provides up to 95% protection from harmful ultraviolet rays. This helmet is a lot heavier than the others and weighs around 5.35 lbs.
- Tool-less replacement using quick slide technology.
- A three-stage smoke-tinted adjustable sunshield available with a locking mechanism that deploys rapidly.
- Advanced channeling ventilation system used for smooth flow of air throughout the helmet while also pushing out humidity and heat from the helmet through the ducts above.
- This product meets and exceeds the safety standards of DOT.
6. ScorpionExo Half Size Helmet
This entry on our list is quite a heavyweight. Quite literally, it weighs 6 lbs, making it the heaviest entry on our list so far. Having said that, the manufacturer divides the 6 lbs categorically into various sections of the helmet so that you don’t feel overburdened with a huge load on your head.
This helmet comes with two visors – one that’s clear for night-time riding as well as dusty and stormy weather. The other is dark and meant for protecting your vision on a fully lit and sunny day. The tinted visor eases the strain caused to the eyes while riding in bright conditions.
Its radical design makes you look like a special ops soldier. The exclusive Scorpion helmet is engineered with minimal weight in order to disperse the energy in the case of an impact, according to their website. There are also a couple of neodymium magnets near the chin area that instantly open or shut the removable mask. With a dual density EPS, this helmet weighs a hefty 6 lbs with dimensions of 11.2 x 14 x 11.3 inches.
The stereo speakers on the ScorpionExo are one of the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet speakers in the market right now. Providing proper bass and crisp audibility, these speakers make up for the weak battery life that this helmet provides. The aggressive design safeguards your head while riding in rough conditions.
The inside of the helmet is ventilated and its antimicrobial properties, as the manufacturer calls it, keeps the interior cool and dry even in warm weather. The liner is comfortable and doesn’t cause any sort of itching to the skin. It is also removable and washable just like the ones in the previous entries.
- Can be easily converted to 3/4th of an open-faced helmet.
- Comes with a front mask which is removable and attaches itself to neodymium magnets.
- Tinted visor available for easing the strain on the eyes of the rider.
- Clear visor available for night time riding.
- The antimicrobial fabric helps in keeping the inside of the helmet cool and dry.
- Removable rear comfort sleeve for further customizations.
- This helmet comes with a double D-ring chin strap.
- Block-off plates located on the sides and the top the helmet are used to block additional wind that disrupts the flow of the rider.
- This helmet is DOT approved.
- The manufacturer provides a warranty for 5 years, with the helmet being available in a variety of sizes ranging from XS to XXXL.
7. TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet
This list just keeps getting heavier with each passing product. The TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet weighs a hefty 7 lbs. This entry from TORC is 20% smaller with the same level of protection, and with identical comfort as well. The helmet allows a significant amount of air intake while being able to ventilate across all corners of the helmet easily. A rear exhaust also comes with this model exclusively. The one-button chin bar release is placed below the chin and can be opened by a single push.
This device uses the older Bluetooth 2.0 technology that allows you to receive calls, ring up anyone, listen to live streams of music, and follow GPS instructions. This helmet meets and exceeds the safety standards of both DOT and ECE. The manufacturer has sought inspiration from some European designs. This modular piece has certainly taken the helmet to new places in terms of both the size chart and pricing. The cost is quite reasonable given all of its features. The T27 is a revolutionary design and offers EPS technology which makes this model a smaller and compact version of a bigger beast, only when its size is looked upon. The slider drop down is a good addition to the features of the T27 with added protection on par with the bigger and bulkier on our list..
This helmet has a latching system for the front chin bar and a one-button release mechanism. The front bar is made of stainless steel and the locking system is given impetus by the metal design which holds the lock intact. The inner lining is completely removable and washable; you can even use your washing machine to cleanse this liner without a problem. The weakest point of the T27, however, is its talk time of only 8 hours and a standby of 150 hours. The slider drop-down mechanism is a feature that makes this helmet stand out as all the other helmets that have this feature cost more than 4 times the price of the TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet.
- 20% slimmer than the other helmets made by the manufacturer.
- Advanced EPS technology allows this helmet to be compact yet sturdy.
- The air vents are located on the sides and at the back as well.
- Water resistant.
- You can easily listen to stereo music from your MP3 player, phone, FM radio, etc.
- This helmet comes with an inbuilt Bluetooth 2.0.
- The front bar of the helmet is made up of stainless steel for a better-locking system.
- The inner liner is removable and washable, even in the washing machine.
- The outer shell and chin are made up of thermoplastic alloy.
- The microphone cancels outside noise and relays your voice with extreme clarity.
- This helmet weighs 7 lbs and meets and exceeds the safety standards of both ECE and DOT.
- The visor provided by the manufacturer is a drop-down sun visor.
- This helmet also comes with an anti-fog and anti-scratch shield.
- A latching system for the chin bar follows the one-button release mechanism.
8. FreedConn Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
This Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet is the best way to make your hectic life a bit easier and assists with all your communication needs in the most hassle-free way possible while riding. It comes with universal Bluetooth connectivity that maintain an extremely-stable connection with your cell phone, music player, and GPS system.
Not only does it make your life convenient, but its ABS lightweight shell is specially-engineered to provide advanced ventilation and make your ride comfortable. It is a manageable product with extremely absorbent cheek pads that are easily removable at the time of cleaning.
Running late for a meeting? Its powerful built-in Bluetooth intercom is your go-to solution as it keeps you connected with up to two people at once who’re even 500 meters away. What makes it even better is its built-in ear speaker and the microphone’s ability to cancel out additional noise created by vehicles and the wind rushing around you. With this product, you can stay in touch with your fellow bikers using its bike-to-bike intercom communication system.
To make your ride comfortable, it comes with a removable chin flap which keeps the wind from going up the helmet. You can easily operate the inner shield with just one click of a switch situated on the left side of the helmet. The air flow switches on top of the helmet work extremely well and make your ride convenient even during hot summer days by helping you feel the air. Lastly, its amazing battery life makes it a good choice if you need to use Bluetooth on a regular basis.
- It is lightweight, weighing about 4 pounds with the dimensions being 14.5 x 10.5 x 11 inches
- The size chart is different from standard sizing patterns. The product size should be chosen according to the sizes given below –
- M (57-58CM , 22.4-22.8 Inch)
- L (59-60CM , 23.1-23.5 Inch)
- XL (61-62CM , 23.97-24.36 Inch)
- It does not have a long lasting battery life as compared to other models on the list. The helmet only needs charging for about half an hour with a talk time of up to 12 hours (phone) and 9 hours (intercom).
- The standby duration is also not that great with just under 120 hours.
- This helmet comes with a bag, USB cable, and a user manual.
- This helmet comes with Bluetooth 3.0 along with a built-in EDR.
- The frequency at which this helmet operates is 2.04gHz.
- This helmet weighs around 4.05 lbs.
9. Bell Qualifier DLX Helmet
This is one of the most comfortable helmets on this list and its brilliant performance and exceptional services make it extremely convenient to use. A specially-designed aggressive and aerodynamic shell made with lightweight polycarbonate makes it more breathable and comfortable, while an adaptive shield adds to its value proposition.
To make your ride easier, an anti-fog provision assists you during the cold winters with UV protection for when the sun’s shining overhead. It also boasts the Sena and Cardo Bluetooth stereo headsets. This helmet is coupled with efficient intercom systems, but the sad truth is that they are sold separately.
Its unique transition lens makes it extremely easy to navigate through tunnels using its tinting feature. The helmet weighs around 4.8 lbs and its dimensions are 16.6 x 11.6 x 11.4 inches.
The biggest complaints customers have had with this product are given below
1. Wind noise is pretty loud. The vents keep air circulating when moving and do not help at all when stopped or in stop-and-go traffic.
2. There’s a battery-cover-like spot for when you can buy an additional part in order to hook specific models of SENA comms to the helmet (SENA comms also sold separately).
The newer SENA comms we purchased are not compatible, which is fine. You can hook it in a different way. The user was more concerned about the battery-cover accidentally getting detached and misplaced by mistake, which would leave a weird indent in the helmet. The poorly designed helmet also has an easily removable part which could be exposed without any way to secure it permanently (a screw would’ve been a better choice to safeguard the lock for the handle) when it’s not compatible with all comms systems.
10. AHR Bluetooth Motorcycle Modular Helmet
This DOT-approved helmet comes with a hands-free Bluetooth 2.1 for you to have a joyous ride to work or anywhere you go. The constant delivery of enjoyment and communication is a key factor that the manufacturer of this helmet focuses on. The extremely thought-out cushioning is comfortable and extremely safe while riding.
The front visor is made of elastic that’s tough and high. This is to ensure that the visor would be able to take great impact even at high speeds. The lightweight ABS shell consists of an advanced ventilation system that is custom-designed for the convenience of customers. The cheek pads are removable and washable, even in a washing machine – just like the TORC T27.
The universal Bluetooth connectivity is used to connect mobiles, laptops, tablets, etc., and the intercom function supports two to three riders at a time and can enable two of them to talk with each other. You can answer a call, reject a call, or even hang up after speaking to someone else. The feature that enables us to play music and MP3 also helps you connect your smartphone to the helmet without any hassle.
The in-built FM radio has a strong network and beats the other helmets’ antennas on the list when it comes to playing songs with clarity and audibility across different stations. The GPS navigation is controlled by voice commands and can be tweaked later on to customize it to your own settings. You can listen to the voice prompt and respond as you wish. The range offered is not as impressive as the others on the list, with a meagre 10 to 100 meters of coverage.
The DSP noise control technology ensures that there’s ample chopping up of unnecessary background noise that disturbs the rider and makes him/her lose focus. Noise control also gives you a clean ambience of faint noises from the outside and focuses only on those coming from inside, which may be your songs or the GPS that guides you to a certain place. The battery life is commendable on this helmet, given the amount of features that this has. With 7 hours of intercom calling, 10 hours of the cell phone usage, and 300 hours of standby time, this helmet is a much better choice compared to the previous ones, barring the top three of course.
- This helmet is extremely comfortable and safe with a cushion-like interior.
- A hard and sturdy elastic front visor is really important to have so that in case of an emergency, it can actually save your life.
- Lightweight ABS material is used to manufacture this helmet with advanced ventilation system for comfortability.
- The cheek pads and the inner liner are easily removable and washable.
- This helmet boasts a pair of stereo headphones on either side.
- This helmet takes around 4 hours to fully charge and the adapt voltage is 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz.
- The headset battery is a lithium battery with a capacity of 400 mAh.
- This helmet meets and exceeds the safety standards of DOT.
11. FreedConn BM2-S Helmet
This is considered to be one of the most impressive helmets due to its accessible and user-friendly professional Bluetooth system that makes all communications simple. With the use of its complete communications package, you can connect with multiple riders as you take a trip on your bike. It also comes with rider-to-rider communications between FreedConn-branded Bluetooth helmets that help you stay in touch with fellow riders wherever you go. It can even keep you connected with two people at once with its fantastic built-in intercom system that makes your ride more enjoyable and convenient. It makes your life even better by allowing you to connect to your cell phone, music player, and even GPS system while you’re riding.
It is specially-engineered to make your ride convenient by using an ABS lightweight shell with an advanced ventilation system and easily-removable cheek pads that may be cleaned on a regular basis. Along with all these special features, it makes communications a lot easier by using DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression to provide you with high quality voice without any disturbances even when you’re riding at a high speed. A convenient ‘one-button control’ performs all operations with just one click for receiving calls to intercom and even FM.
- This helmet is DOT certified.
- The FreedConn BM2-S weighs 7 pounds, making it the heaviest on our list. The dimensions of this helmet are 15.4 x 12 x 11.3 inches.
- This helmet uses Bluetooth 3.0 along with EDR.
- This helmet also has a frequency of 2.4 gHz.
- The polymer battery guarantees a long life based on its design and specifications.
- The talk time of up to 12 hours for phone and 9 hours for intercom, delivering an above-average deal in this department.
- This helmet is also a tad bit disappointing when it comes to standby time. With only 120 hours on the clock, the FreedConn BM2-S is a poor performer compared to the others on this list.
12. Yema YM-926 Full Face Helmet
This is a professional grade motorcycle helmet which meets all DOT FMVSS 218 standards. It is made of an aerodynamic ABS shell to make the product breathable even when worn for a longer duration, making it suitable for all weather conditions. Its functionality is complemented by various features that include a multi density EPS to provide protection to the wearer in the worst-possible conditions. A quick-release buckle makes the helmet even more convenient to use. What makes it different from the others is its fashionable and functional design that appeals to both men and women. It is exactly the product that every street-bike owner to scooter enthusiast needs.
Its special adjustable intake and exhaust vents create a constant flow of air that keeps the wearer calm during long rides and summer days, making it one of the most comfortable pieces available in the market. It has fully-removable and washable pads that make the user’s life easier by maintaining a fresh, clean and odor-free interior for a longer duration. This increases the lifetime of the helmet, which also includes extra space for spectacles and sunglasses. Its superb sun visor system makes it convenient to quickly change the sun visor. This helmet is certainly a great choice for both men and women to use on a regular basis and provides outstanding performance.
What’s Your Pick?
Bluetooth helmets have always been an easy item to carry around wherever you go. You do not require a set of headphones that you struggle to plug into your ears before putting on a helmet and finally going for a ride 20 minutes later. Their wireless and hassle-free approach is one of the best in the market right now.
Some motorcycles have an in-built GPS system with a Bluetooth connection. You can link your helmet to your bike and set your location without any worry to reach your destination in a stipulated time! The safety and security offered by all these manufacturers are top-notch as all these helmets have passed at least one stringent evaluation of safety standards.
The Bluetooth helmet that you choose will ultimately be the one that you’d be using instead of the one that you already have, because plugging in your headphones or earphones and then putting on the helmet can become a daunting task. It is also harmful to your ears when you plug in your earphones and the helmet sort of squeezes them in, bringing extreme pain and discomfort.
The choice of music or to have the ability to pick up or reject a call while riding your motorcycle is made easier with these Bluetooth motorcycle headphones. They also boast a microphone powerful enough to cancel out wind and traffic sounds to deliver a room-like silence to the person on the other end of the call.
The Bluetooth technology is an ever-growing and ever-evolving field of science. The products that come out next year will always be better than these, but if you happen to buy any of the products mentioned on our list after reading about them in detail, please know that you’d be making a well thought-out decision.